Micro weddings, in other words, weddings with a maximum total of 15 guests. It’s a new trend & offers a completely different perspective on organising weddings – micro weddings are an ideal & risk-free solution for the current situation we find ourselves in – restrictions issued due to the pandemic come & go – this makes it quite hard to organise a wedding! Micro weddings can be planned remotely, from the safety of your home & you needn’t worry about your wedding getting cancelled a few days before it takes place.
Let’s do micro weddings!
- Micro weddings mean being with your closest. It’s all about you & your loved one.
- Stress-free organization. I’ve prepared a couple of ideas on how a micro wedding could take place, preparations typically range from 2 – 3 weeks; with a team of providers I’ve handpicked, you’ll be in a whole different world of luxury, with first-class services. I’ll be there with you on the day, to take care of everything & anything to make sure you can enjoy your special day!
- Luxury & unique. Since the guest count is limited & you won’t be paying for a venue, this loosens up the budget & why not spend on a little luxury? Have a look at our portfolio – you’ll find we take care of even the smallest of details, whilst working with the best in their field.
- Every wedding should look fantastic, whilst it’s certainly not a top priority, having a luxury dress, suit & shoes tailor-made will make you feel fantastic & one-of-a-kind. From experience, I recommend taking a more minimalistic approach to this aspect of your wedding. We work with some of the best make-up artists out there & I’m sure you’ll fall in love with your perfect look!
- Despite spending on luxury, micro weddings still fall in a considerably more attractive price range; you can spend quite a bit on quality & originality and still end up saving costs – just think of the costs associated with the destination, accommodation & transport!
There are a couple of things to consider regarding Microweddings – if you don’t have enough space for a wedding, this might not be the path you should take! Also, consider the size of your wedding, these types of weddings are most suitable for small groups of people – so if you’d rather have a larger wedding, with more guests, then get in touch with us once the situation is more conducive to larger weddings!
Micro wedding example
- Wedding ceremony – ideally in the garden, or in a larger room. The beautiful decoration is a must, we’ll take care of the seating, as well as an external officiant; we’ll visit the registry office, where they’ll provide us with the certificate of marriage. I can recommend an interesting combination of live music; the musicians can even play for the banquet. Alternatively, we can put together a playlist of your favourite music for your special day.
- Wedding reception – either in the small ballroom or in a marquee in the garden; we’ll organise the seating in a ‘T’ shape, which can accommodate 12-15 guests. A total of 15 m2 is required – we’ll take care of the tables, seating, tablecloths & all the necessary crockery, glass & cutlery. We’ll decorate the wedding board with flowers and candles, print menus & name tags. Our catering will take care of everything food-related, including serving & post-wedding clean-up. Lunch & dinner will be taken care of – for dinner a mini buffet will be present. And of course – the final cherry on top being the wedding cake.
- Design – We’ll take care of the decorations & banquet. We’ll print the announcement letters, menus, name tags & propose wedding cake & mini-desert designs. Everything will be perfectly coordinated – not only on an aesthetic level in terms of colour combinations & style, but also in terms of coordinating various service providers.
- Photo & video – a photographer & cameraman will be present during your wedding, to capture your special day – there’ll be more time for portrait & group photos & you’ll be left with a beautiful memory. Pre-wedding photos are also rather popular & something to consider!
- Styling – we’ll provide tailor-made wedding dresses, as well as suits & designer accessories. Needless to say, on the day the bride will be free to enjoy all the preparations associated with a wedding – a proper glam-up, including a private spa, manicure included!
- Planning & coordination – we’ll plan everything together, I’ll put together the agenda, budget, design proposal & will confirm everything with the suppliers. I’ll be present during the wedding day, to ensure everything goes as planned so that you can enjoy your wedding day!
What do you think? Would a luxury micro wedding be the perfect solution for you?
If you’re interested in this concept, feel free to contact me here, I’ll prepare a wedding tailored to your needs & we can start putting all the pieces together. Don’t forget, these weddings can be organized fairly quickly, even within a couple of weeks, so let’s get in touch & organize your dream Micro wedding!
Photo: Lucie Sasínková